Do You Want to Travel more?
Want to Save Money?
Do You Want to take the Stress out of Travel?
You are not alone.
Learn our secrets.
110 Countries. 7 Continents. 6925 days of traveling the world (and counting)
Learn How to Travel Like a Pro
Why This is Awesome
What the Experts are Saying
TRAVEL LIKE A PRO is more than an entertaining read, it is a fabulous reference for even the most seasoned voyagers. How I wish I had read the chapter on “Preserving Marital Bliss” before my divorce. The list of resources, provided in the two closing chapters, “The BestTravel Apps” and “Important Travel Resources”, make the book an essential reference for the international traveler.
~Jack Grove, Ph.D; CoFounder of Zegrahm Expeditions and Author of FISHES OF THE GALAPAGOS
Who Should Buy This Guide
- Travelers looking for detailed steps to take the stress out of travel
- Travelers who want to save $$$ on travel
- Travelers who want to learn to fly FREE (and nothing’s better than free!)
- Travelers who want to put the FUN back in travel (wheeee!)
Who Should Not Buy This Guide
- Anyone with all the time and money in the world
What You Get
- Thousands of dollars in savings including:
- How to source the best airfare to anywhere in the world
- How to fly FREE – and there’s NOTHING better than free
- How to eliminate foreign currency transaction fees you may not even know you’re paying
- Airport parking. Who pays for that? Seriously…
- 88 pages of our proven strategies to take the hassle and stress out of travel = PRICELESS
- Really cool travel photos to keep you inspired and having fun while reading it. This baby is a page turner.
- Pro tips from The Adventure Couple who live on the road over 300 days a year. 6925 days and counting.
- The best travel apps, sites and resources.
- A more satisfied life.
- A no questions asked forever money back guarantee
- Eternal gratitude from The Adventure Couple
On Thursday, May 3rd, 2012,Travel Like a Pro is available and everyone who buys a copy of the guide before midnight Monday will receive FREE goodies and a special price. So make sure and bookmark this site (like you haven’t already done that) and we’ll see you on Thursday!
Oh, and don’t forget to grab your free download of Chapter One.
And make sure and share it with your friends on Facebook and twitter!